Monday, September 8, 2008

pdx for a day

Yesterday Dan and I got to go to pdx. Most of the day was spent wandering through the best stores in the world (US Outdoor Store, Powells, Buffalo Exchange, The Red Light, and various goodwills). I'm not sure I'd call it a successful trip, although I did find some socks and a great pair of jeans, it was still wonderful. We also helped Dad and Donna pick up their new IMac and free IPod Touch with the student discount.

Dan was a little disappointed with the outcome of his search, trying to find some cheap CAM's in US Outdoor store's bargain Bin, or Climb Max's Bargain Bin, for his & Rhane's annual Climbing trip (this year it's Yosemite). US Outdoor store didn't have anything, and Climb Max was closed

At the end of the evening my mom drove in from HR to take Dan and I out to dinner. A great day with family and some of my favorite places in pdx (although I missed Hans, which was a bummer, but next time).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what's a holga? and thank you for all your comments. :)
love you.