Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Releasing Neg. Energy

On the bus yesterday I was interrupted of my usual daydreams/sleep by a slightly strange guy asking me where we were. "HP" I answered. "Oh, ok. And where are you going?" "OSU" "Oh yah, ok." He continued the conversation, not all of my answers were that short (although asking me where I was going, and then later where I worked and what classes I was taking were definitely "vague." You'd have to be pretty slow to not realize I was purposefully not telling my schedule as to avoid being stalked by crazies).

Anyways, the man proceeded to make me hold a crystal (read: pretty blue rock) and told me how it aligns your chakra's and absorbs negative energy. He pulled several more from his bag and showed me, describing what each one does for your chakra's.

I'm not sure how I feel about Chakra's, but having someone talk about releasing negative energy is refreshing.

No comments: